viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

My childhood!!


In general, I can define my childhood like a nice time. Y had the lucky to live in a big house with a big garden. My garden had a lot of fruit trees, plants and flowers. That was my little Garden of Eden!! When I was five years old, more or less, my mom worked, so, I was in the house with my grandmother and my uncle. My grandmother didn`t share time with me, because her big problem was the housework, so, the most of the time she was in the kitchen, in the garden sweeping…and in the afternoons she was in front of the TV. Very funny for a girl… XD!
However, my uncle was fantastic, he is the second man more important in my life (after of my brother! J). He was like a father and a big friend for me. He showed me a magic world, admiring the nature together.
I remember one time…it was winter…it was raining…and the day was so cold. I was into the house with my mom and with my grandmother, when my uncle called me, because “ he had something wonderful to show to the girl”. I followed him and we saw a rainbow, he laugh like a child…we were happy!!
Other times he read me some stories or we talked about thing invented by us. However, sometimes he was busy, so, he couldn`t play with me….in that occasions he said me “lapipalel” (pencil and paper) that means that he had to write (because he is poet)…so I had to find something funny alone. What I did? Y planted the weeds that my grandmother pull up, I looked the flowers, the little insects, and I imagined a magic world between the plants…jajaja!! My childhood was a fairies` story!! (just in that period…)

3 comentarios:

  1. that was really beautiful :) like a movie.
    i loved it :D !
    when i was a kid i planted some too jeje ..... but not flowers....beans xD then i ate them o.o
    take care
    blessing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent job, Deborah.

    You got task: 3 points, grammar and vocabulary 3 points and coherence 3 points.

    Final grade: 7

    Congratulations.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HI DEBORAH,

    YOU GOT A 6.2 ON THE TEST.

    CONGRATULATIONS.

    DON´T FORGET YOUR NEXT POST!

    SEE YOU.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar