jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

During the first term I did a lot of things, but not the all thing I wanted to do….like everybody!! I took six subjects in the university, I wanted to take “Latin I”, in fact, I went to some class, but my psychological subject started to demand me more time…so, I had to leave it. I “worked” with a psychologist and a partner in a school in the program “Abilities for the life”, it is a very bad program, but the experience with little children was wonderful!! Generally, the first term was boring, but this is begging considerably better!! J Respect to my other activities…in the ballet there are a lot of new people, but not of them are good for the dance, however they have posture. After the earthquake, with the ballet, I went to Alhué, a little town of this region, the people were reconstructing their houses, and we went to there to sing and dance house by house!!! And Them we did a performance in front of the municipality.
The few time didn`t permit me assist to the chorus. Something so important that happened the first term was that the house where I lived all my childhood was sold L that`s mean that I`ll never be in it again, I lost the house, the grapes, the big garden…all my memories of that time…
The important is that this term is being very good!
J

1 comentario:

  1. Good Job, Deborah!

    Some comments:

    The program is “Abilities for (the) life”, it is a very bad program, but the experience with little children was wonderful!! Generally, the first term was boring, but this is (begging) considerably better!! J Respect to my other activities…in the ballet there are a lot of new people, but not of them are good for (the) dancING, however they have posture.

    "we went (to) there to sing and dance house by house!!! And The(m)N we did a performance in front of the (municipality)CITYHALL

    The SHORT (few) time didn`t (permit) LET me (assist) ATTEND (to) the chorus.

    "that(`s) meanS that I`ll never be in it again,

    The important THING is that this term is being very good!
    J

    I´LL GET BACK TO YOU IN CLASS.

    2 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ResponderEliminar